12 Best Wallets for Women in 2017
Though a wallet may seem like an insignificant accessory, considering how often it is needed and the use to which it is put, it can be seen that is actually quite important.
With this in mind, it is necessary to consider the features that will be needed by a decent wallet to ensure you get the right one for you.
The type of factors to consider would include everything from the style to how much it is able to hold, which will give you exactly what you need.
Whether you require an everyday wallet, or a casual one that you only use in certain situations, the best wallets for women will be able to offer everything needed.
Table of Contents
- Top 12 Wallets for Women Ultimate Table
- How to Decide Which Wallet to Choose
- Features of the Best Wallets for Women
- Top 4 Women’s Wallets Reviews
Top 12 Wallets for Women Ultimate Table
How to Decide Which Wallet to Choose
The first step in deciding which wallet to choose is to consider how you use it.
Think about the size and whether it is capable of being inserted into a pocketbook, bag or in your pocket.
A good wallet will be versatile enough to be able to be used in different circumstances. For example, if you intend to use it for travel, it needs to be large enough to accommodate all the documents that might come with this,
In addition to money, you may also require your wallet to hold other items, such as receipts and coupons.
Count the number of cards that you need to have with you on a regular basis, including debit cards, credit cards and any membership cards, such as vehicle rescue. Remember to check for a slot that will hold your driving license, if you are a driver and keep it with you.
Check whether the contents are easy to access, for example, the slots have to be of a size that ensures the cards will not fall out, but without holding onto them so tightly that it is difficult to remove them when necessary. Similarly, all the cards need to be able to fit alongside each other comfortably.
Consider the design and whether it matches your style, whether you intend to use it on a regular basis it or for casual purposes.
Consider you want it to match other accessories that you use, such as a bag or pocketbook.
Features of the Best Wallets for Women
- Data Protection – A wallet that is capable of keeping your data secure will give you peace of mind. To avoid the risk of an RFID scanner being able to read the details stored on the chips on cards, check that the wallet has RFID blocking technology.
- Wrist Strap – If you often find yourself running errands for which you only need your wallet, a wrist strap will be useful on the occasions when you have your hands full. With this, you will be able to travel light and leave home without needing a bag.
- Card Slots – The number of card slots will be an important factor as you need to ensure that you will be able to make payment when making a purchase. Bear in mind that the card slots may also be needed for membership cards, as well as payment cards.
- Compartments – Having sufficient compartments in a wallet will ensure that you can fit all the things into it that you would regularly use, such as cash, cards, coupons, tickets and ID.
- Zip or Buckle – Consider how the wallet in secured and whether this suits you. If the zippers are metal, make sure that they are not capable of causing scratches to the hand.
Top 4 Women’s Wallets Reviews
The RFID blocking wallet by Hoobest is one that is in the style of a clutch purse that is made from leather. It benefits from having the ability to block an RFID scanner that can gather details from credit and debit cards.
It has a bi-fold design that creates a slim result while still being able to hold everything you need.
It does this with the use of a number of different compartments, which allows for 11 credit or debit cards, one ID, cash, receipts and coupons.
The wallet is capable of preventing data being stolen through the use of RFID scanners.
It comes in five different colors.
Hoobest has produced one of the best wallets for women as it is capable of holding everything you need and providing effective security.
The Borgasets wallet is a leather bi-fold wallet that has all the features of a wallet, though it can also be used as a clutch purse in itself.
It has dimensions of 7.4” x 3.6” x 0.91” when folded and it can be opened up to where the 18 card slots can be found.
Each flap comprises a metal zipper, which are large enough to be able to fit a mobile handset. These compartments can also hold bills and coins.
The design includes an engraved metal plate displaying the brand logo and the zipper that secures the wallet is also metal.
It includes protection against RFID scanners.
The Borgasets wallet is a practical way to protect your financial information.
The GEARONIC TM wallet has a stylish feminine design that means that it can double as a clutch purse. To complement this use, the package includes a removable wrist strap.
It comes in eight different colors, including pink and black, which makes it easy to find one that you will like.
It has 8 credit card slots and three large compartments within a style that allows for privacy while it is being used.
It is made from PU leather and has a metal bow emblem and a strong metal zipper that runs along three sides.
The GEARONIC TM wallet is a chic looking wallet that would also make an effective clutch purse.
The Etial Vintage Floral wallet is cute in terms of its size and design, as it only measures 4.5” 3.5” x 1.3” and has a floral facade.
The compact size allows it to be slipped into a pocket or small pocket book.
The faux leather wallet has a flap, but is also secured by a zipper that continues the floral motif with a metal pull in the shape of a flower.
Internally, it comprises a number of different compartments including one for bills, five card slots, a display window and a zippered pocket.
It is made from strong leather and is suitable for use in all circumstances.
The Etial Vintage Floral wallet is suitable for use as the first wallet for a teenage girl or as a casual wallet for a woman.